How to Love Yourself:
1. Only eat foods that will allow you to be your best, do your best and look your best. Are you worthy of junk food? No. You are worthy of the best possible food there is full of nutrients that will fuel you to follow your dreams, not slow you down.
2. Only be around people that bring out the best in you. You deserve to be happy with your friends, and they shouldn’t make you self conscious or anxious. Find people that bring you up, and stick by them.
3. Take time for yourself to do what you enjoy. Whether it be dancing to music in your room, reading, writing poetry, hanging out with your dog, or taking a quick nap, do it whenever you want! You deserve some time everyday to reset and relax.
4. Find something you are really passionate about, and work at it like crazy. Passion will give you drive, and make your life so fulfilling and wonderful.
5. Work hard at school. When you get back all those tests you just aced and papers that your teacher loves, you will be so proud of yourself and your hard work. You are so intelligent, so only turn in work that is worthy of how smart you really are.
6. Believe in yourself. Setting goals and working towards them in baby steps will let you believe that you can have really anything you want in life if you work at it. And aren’t you worth achieving your dreams?
I literally do not care about your gender, sexuality or skin colour.
I literally only care about whether you’re a nice fucking human being or not.
so basically you’re racist, sexist and homophobic
how exactly could you have come remotely close to that conclusion
- if we actually say it hurts, that means it REALLY HURTS
- if we dont say it hurts, it probably still hurts
- if we spoke up every time we were uncomfortable/in pain we would be yelling constantly
- never ask if we’re “still sick”
- never act surprised that we’re “still sick”
- we’re probably gonna be still sick forever so please just be supportive and remember that we’re in pain all the fucking time and thats why we’re slow and forget stuff and flake out on you